The Lost Dominion is created to provide enjoyment to both Staff and Players and is provided as a free service. Its creators, owners, providers and Staff assume no liability for its use. Users play at their own risk.
All Staff, Players and Guests at The Lost Dominion must adhere to these policies. This policy applies to information assets owned or leased by The Lost Dominion. By logging in and using this service, you agree to comply with all of the game’s policies outlined in Character Policies, Game Policies and Roleplay Policies.
Staff must approve exceptions to this policy in advance through majority vote by voting members.
You are responsible for exercising good judgement regarding appropriate use of The Lost Dominion resources in accordance with The Lost Dominion policies, standards, and guidelines. The Lost Dominion resources may not be used for any unlawful or prohibited purpose.
For security, compliance, and maintenance purposes, Staff may monitor and audit equipment, systems and network traffic.
You are responsible for the security of data, accounts, and systems under your control. Keep passwords secure and do not share account or password information with anyone, including other players, family, or friends. Providing access to another individual, either deliberately or through failure to secure its access is a violation of this policy.
Game Server/Wordpress Use
You are responsible for the security and appropriate use of Lost Dominion’s network resources under your control. Using The Lost Dominion’s resources for the following is strictly prohibited:
- Causing a security breach to either The Lost Dominion or other network resources, including but not limited to, accessing data, servers, or accounts to which you are not authorized; circumventing user authentication.
- Causing a disruption of service to either The Lost Dominion or other network resources, denial of service, heap or buffer overflows or forged routing information for malicious purposes.
- Use of The Lost Dominion’s services in to violate local laws.
- Intentionally introducing malicious code to the Server or Website.
Any player found to have violated this policy may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including sitebanning.
- 2016-09-15 by Galactica – Policy Created