The Lost Dominion limits Players to a maximum of two ‘Exotic’ Characters. Please see our Character Types page.
There is no limit on the number of alts you may have, but keep in mind that our experience system system means that if you have a lot of characters it will be very, very slow to advance them all.
Interactions between alts:
- No fighting your alts.
- No training, jobs, technology or receiving gifts from your alts (also remember anything that classifies as an update must be requested).
- Keep multiple alts out of the same plots and plotlines.
- TRY to keep interaction with an alt’s close companions to a minimum. There is little need to overlap your alts and their stories extensively.
No alts can hand out information to another alt or those closely associated with the alt if it will result in benefiting said alt. Basically do not hand off plot elements from one alt only to have it end up with another alt.
- If there should ever be a point in which an alt crosses another alt it will only be in a CUTSCENE and requires Staff approval first.
These rules do not stop alts from knowing the same people or tactfully RPing ‘around’ one another. But alts should never be actively engaged with each other at any point; even through a medium.
~Alt-Crossing at best should just be avoided to escape confusion and general chaos.
While not common, occasionally players drop and app alts in excessive fashion, dropping newly approved characters within days or hours of approval. In these extreme cases, Staff reserves the right to extend the app “cooldown” period for these players. This is typically 30 days but will be decided on a case by case basis. Our aim is to promote stability within the player base.
- 2016-11-14 by Galactica – Policy Created